This is an expert of this article:
This is NOT Related to QuickBooks or Excel, and very rarely I post a taxes related article, but these are simply laid out; and it is usefull to know:
- Financial status analysis: looking at the cost of living expenses vs. reported income
- Bank deposit analysis: looking at all bank seposits and also inconsistencies on deposits.
- Website and e-commerce analysis: revising income from digital sources
- Reconciling revenue reported on specific information statements: Revising that W-2’s and 1099’s match
- Ratio analysis: comparing Business and Industry statistics to see items out of “norm”
Visit the original article for detailed info…