These are the most typical Advanced topics I get requested:
- Manufacturing: Units of Measure, Inventory Assembly, Raw Materials, Work in Progress, Overhead Allocation, etc.
- Inventory Management: Inventory Adjustments, Tracking Backorders, Organizing Inventory, Multiple Locations, FIFO vs. AVG Cost, Barcode Scanning, Serial/Lot Number Scanning, Inventory Reports, etc.
- Job Costing (for Contractors): Estimating Costs and Markup, Estimate vs. Actual Reports, Job Costing overhead and indirect expenses, Inventory consumption Job costing, Payroll Job Costing, etc.
- Advanced and Custom Reports: Cash flow forecasting, report consolidation/combinations, tax planning, segment reporting, etc.
- Bank Feeds: speeding up data entry by downloading transactions from the bank (including converting/uploading PDF or CSV bank statements when direct downloads are not available)
- Correcting Errors: when your current QuickBooks file is a “mess” and needs to be reconciled and adjusted to make sense for report presentation and/or tax preparation
- Importing Data: List items, Customers, Vendors, Transactions, etc.
- Updating Data: updating customer/vendor info or item pricing, in batch
- Data Transfer: transferring transactions from one QuickBooks file to another
- Integration: Integrating other apps with QuickBooks
First, before taking any advanced course, you should learn the basics and intermediate topics, here is a course you can easily learn within 30 days, and it is $25: http://quickbooks.teachable.com/
How to hire us for custom training, first download 4-day curriculum to choose the topics you would like to learn, then call/email us the following info:
- Format of training: One-on-one via remote access in your own QuickBooks File, Online “webinar-style” on our own sample file or a duplicate of your file, In-person in our Miami training center, On-site at your location (travel)
- Desired topics from our list, or your own
- Desired Goals: what are your expectations, what do you want to achieve
- Number of attendees: and current skill levels / roles of attendees
- Desired dates and times of day: plus number of hours you are available per session
- Number of sessions: only if you would like to break it into several
You can e-mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-819-6307; so we can quote you a customized training. Custom training could vary from $450 to $4,500 or more