Today, I was invited to be a guest at the world famous QBSHOW to discuss some QuickBooks (Desktop) tips and tricks, some of the topics we covered:
- Cash vs. Accrual Invoice Reports, partial payments, paid/unpaid invoices, etc..
- Calculating Landed Cost on Inventory Items
- Profit per Invoice report vs. Profit per job
- Workaround for converting Inventory Parts to Non-Inventory parts in QuickBooks using excel and Add/edit multiple list items module
- General Navigations tips (Left Icon Bar vs. Top Icon Bar) and saving the desktop with reports
- Enabling QuickBooks Payroll, without a payroll subscription… processing payroll manually through QuickBooks
Thank you for letting me join the show, it was a lot of fun. If you want to see more QBSHOW, go to theqbshow.com
Back to – QuickBooks Training Videos
Do you have a training video that will show me how to track royalty payables? Our deal is that we pay the royalties when invoices are actually paid and the money is received. So, when an invoice is issued, I would like to automatically book the royalty that will be due when that invoice is paid. When it is paid, I would like to automatically pay the royalty owed at that point.
I dont.. but royaltypayables is the same as any other type of payable.. I am not sure I understand the question