I get this questions all the time:
“I am just starting my accounting/bookkeeping business… What is the proper way to onboard a new client and how do I price my services?”
While I don’t have the right answers, I do have some ideas on how I would suggest you go about approaching this, I have severa videos on this topic (and related topics)
- Drafting an Engagement Letter for Hourly Services
- Hourly Billing VS. Value Pricing Business Models
- Do customers Value our work? – Part 1 (A Conversation with Accountants and Bookkeepers)
- Do customers value our work? – Part 2
- 6 opportunities for accountants to create value
- Implementing Value Pricing for a Small Accounting Firm
- The Dan Sullivan Question & and how to have an effective value conversation
- What Customers VALUE about Professional Services
Also, you can check out these articles:
How can I know if my books (financial statements) are “accurate”?
If you are serious about your Bookkeeping business watch all those videos and read all those articles, I have poured 10 years of experience in this business in all those, I hope it helps you.
If you are interested in learning how to PRICE your services. Take my full course: http://www.valuepricing.net for $250 it will be accompanied by a live 3-hour webinar on Nov 2nd, 2018. It is the best resource I have available to offer.