In this video we show you the new features of QuickBooks 2015
Table of contents:
- 00:00:15 – Introducing Quickbooks versions (pro, premier, accountant, enterprise, online).
- 00:00:53 – Insights (choose date, profit and loss, new option the expenses circle and how it works).
- 00:01:39 – How it works commented reports (add notes on items in report for example in payroll expenses in profit and loss).
- 00:03:33 – Billable time and expenses added to income tracker and how it works (creating invoices).
- 00:04:28 – Enhancement to billable time and expenses window.
- 00:05:09 – How to pin a note to a customer or a vendor.
- 00:07:05 – Automatically close estimates after converting to invoice (inactivate estimate after creating an invoice).
- 00:08:40 – Improved reminders window.
- 00:09:11 – Report visualization improvement.
- 00:10:35 – Send portable copy / simplified workflow.
- 00:11:50 – Send multiple reports via e-mail.
- 00:13:16 – Active / inactive name filter on name-based reports.
- 00:13:53 – Add customer P.O in the customer center.
- 00:14:53 – Inventory center filter active only or all for inventory and inventory assemblies.
- 00:15:22 – Access to other 1 and other 2 fields within reports in columns and filters.
- 00:16:46 – Columns can be sorted and searched filters can be searched.
- 00:18:08 – Improved item selection when invoicing from sales orders (only on QuickBooks Premier and on QuickBooks Enterprise).