Come join us at our special Free Event in Doral on December 17th, for a special presentation on QuickBooks 2014, register here:
Some Topics to cover about new 2014 features of QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise:
- Email – New customizable e-mail templates with insertable Fields such as: Name, Due Date, transaction number, total, etc. Also, Sent email History is in the Customer Center as another tab. Ability to e-mail client a payment receipt
- Attach in emails (i.e. Invoices) any of the “attached documents”
- Bank Feeds – With ability to add class on the same line and show/hide bank memo. Also Create rules that Rename AND/OR Categorize
- Income Tracker – view all income transactions (estimates, sales orders, open invoices, overdue invoices, and payments in last 30 days) in a single page. Ability to batch e-mail all open invoices… including multiple invoices to same client on single email.
- Add Sales Rep and Custom Fields to Bills, Checks, and Credit Card Charges. Which allows a true profit by Rep report.
- Maximum stock levels in addition to Min (formerly known as re-order point) that allows you to Auto-PO up to Max levels.
- Advanced Pricing Add-on or Pricing Rules (additional $399 per year on top of FSP subscription. Create Quantity discounts, temporary manufacturer/
vendor discount, different pricing based on class, use future/seasonal sale discounts